Giclm launches its third IBDP and IGCSE Scholarship Program for July 2020-21.
- The program will provide a fee waiver for an academic year for up to 20 students for Grade 9 and Grade 11.
- Students from across all accredited Indian boards are eligible to apply
Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai (GICLM) has launched its IB & Secondary scholarship program for students across all boards. GICLM will award 20 students with proficient academic, sport and art acumen, a chance to broaden their horizons and study at the highly regarded IB school GICLM. Based on their performance and profiles a panel of judges will review their applications and will offer full, half and partial fee waivers to these deserving students. The scholarship will be renewed annually after review on the basis of high-level attainment and contribution over the year.
Following are the documents you need to attach with the form :
- Scanned copies of last 2 years of school reports and grades or transcript
Optional extra documents :
- Personal recommendation letter from current teacher or school supporting your application
- Personal recommendation letter from community member (not family member) detailing your contributions outside school
- Personal CV of your achievements and activities