Garodian Young Achievers Cup
Never Let Good Enough Be Enough!
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE TOURNAMENT
- Tournament will be only for Singles participants.
- Only Shuttle cocks selected by the tournament organizers will be used in matches. The Organizers reserve the right of selecting the shuttle cocks of their choice.
- If the shuttle cock strikes the ceiling or girders during play, it shall be a fault against the player last striking it.
- All matches up to the Quarter Finals will be of one single game, i.e. Boys 15 points and Girls 15 points.
- All Semi Finals and 3rd place will be of one single game of 21 points.
- All Finals will be of three sets of 21-21-15 points.
- If the Score is tied at game point-all (e.g. in a game of 21 points i.e. 20-20) no setting will be allowed, the player who wins the next point, wins the game.
- A competitor not reporting at the time notified will be disqualified.
- The Tournament Committee’s decision on all matters shall be final and binding.
- Clothing: For Boys Coloured T-shirt and Shorts are allowed as per BAI rules. Gum Sole Shoes/Badminton shoes (No Bermuda shorts will be allowed.)
- For Girls: Coloured T-shirt and they can wear either skirts or shorts. Gum Sole Shoes / Badminton shoes (No Bermuda shorts will be allowed.)
- Any competitor who fails to comply with the dress code will not be allowed to participate in the Tournament.
- Players are not allowed to wear sleeveless T-Shirts.
- Players must bring their own Rackets for use in the Tournament.
- AUDIBLE-VISIBLE-ORAL OBSCENITY: Players shall not indulge in using indecent language. Players shall not make obscene or offensive meaning gestures with Hands/Racket/ Shuttle towards the opponent / Spectators. To do so risks disqualification.
- U/12 Boys and Girls Born on or after 01/01/2008
- U/14 Boys and Girls Born on or after 01/01/2006
- U/16 Boys and Girls Born on or after 01/01/2004
- Rs. 600 per child
For enquiries contact:
Date: Saturday, 9th November, 2019
Venue: GICLM, 55, 90ft Rd, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400077